PlantBio Prebiotics High Fiber Soymilk 益生高纖大豆奶 700g/can
Prebiotics High Fiber Soymilk is made from organic, premium grade peeled soy bean. The high fiber derived from its natural origin coupled with high quality prebiotics - Beneo® and FOS promotes a healthy digestive system.
A prebiotic is a non-digestible food ingredient that affects the host beneficially by selectively stimulates the activity and growth of friendly bifido bacteria in the colon, hence maintaining a good intestinal environment.
Soy protein has been rated with a score of 1 (the highest score in the PDCAAS rating), the same rating accorded to the animal proteins such as milk protein.
Soy bean is a natural power house for several essential nutrients such as iron, zinc, calcium and vitamin B complex. It also contains powerful antioxidant, isoflavones that safeguard our health from free radicals damages.
Organic Non GMO soy bean, Beneo®, FOS
- Beneo®, a prebiotic that helps increase bifido bacteria activity and growth essential for the maintenance of a good intestinal environment. The GI-lowering capability of Beneo® enables it to replace dietary fat without sacrificing mouth-feel and to replace sugar without impacting on taste.
- Soluble fibre can help lower LDL (bad) cholesterol, while maintaining the HDL (good) cholesterol.
- Insoluble fibre is more resistant to digestion and is present in the lower part of the large bowel where it can be fermented by bacteria to produce special fatty acids. Besides, it also has an important role in preventing constipation by producing softer bulkier stools.
- High vitamins and minerals
- High antioxidant
- Soy is rich in lecithin. Lecithin has been widely studied for its cholesterol lowering effect since 1958. The latest findings indicate that the amount of lecithin furnished by each meal could have a direct and almost immediate effect on the efficiency of the brain as approximately 25-30% of our brain is composed of lecithin!
Add 2 scoops (flat) of Prebiotics High Fiber Soymilk in 300ml warm water (70 - 80⁰C). Stir well and serve.